Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is there any new fudge books coming soon?

i luv kid books and wanted 2 no if a new book is coming soon?
Is there any new fudge books coming soon?
by judy bloom. If so i was and %26quot;inspiration%26quot; for her last one. I used to email her and she used my name for a character. If we are talking about the same book just email her. She loves fans :)
Is there any new fudge books coming soon?
Here is Judy Blume%26#039;s website:





http://www.judyblume.com/





It doesn%26#039;t mention any new Fudge books comming but it does give information on how she came up with the ideas to write the Fudge books and other books.








By the way I enjoyed the Fudge books as well.
Reply:i hope so!!! I LOVE THAT SERIES!! and i remember about 6 years ago my mom got me %26quot;tales of a 4th grade nothing%26quot; when i was entering 4th grade. and now i have the rest of the series!!!! i absolutely looove the fudge books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment