Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm looking for an online library!?

Can anyone tell me of a library online, where I can check out books, cd%26#039;s, movies, and have them mailed to me?


With gas prices and the prices of everything else going up, I thought this could be a good change in pace, and maybe save me some money.





When I was little, my mom used to borrow books through the mail. (Back in the days before the In-ter-net.) So I%26#039;m assuming someone has to have a similar set-up through the world wide web.





Thanks in advance!
I%26#039;m looking for an online library!?
I am subscribed to Paperspine, which follows Netflix model. I figured that since I spend so much in books and not everything is a %26quot;keeper%26quot; I might as well try book rental. You can also try http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php





For movies, definitely Netflix. My husband is subscribed and it works great.





If you are interested in audiobooks: http://www.simplyaudiobooks.com/





For general music downloads I use Rhapsody.





It may sound like a lot, but if I were to add up what I used to spend in books, movie rentals, and music, it would be triple than what I pay for these subscriptions.





Don%26#039;t know if this helps, but I definitely can sympathize.

No comments:

Post a Comment