Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I found a site that I could read all of the books by lora leigh for free but i didnt save it does anyone know?

Many of her books are out-of-print which is my problem and i dont wanna buy one cause most people are trying to rip me off Barnes and Nobles had the first two of her breeds series for a whole lot less than i could buy online but I didnt buy them cause i thought i had save the sight i cant remember what i typed in to find out so... If anyone know that would be amazing, Thanks!
I found a site that I could read all of the books by lora leigh for free but i didnt save it does anyone know?
There are two Web sites that have Lora Leigh%26#039;s ebooks, BUT they%26#039;re not free. Prices range from about US$9-$16.





http://ebooks.ebookmall.com/author/lora-...





http://www.mobipocket.com/en/eBooks/Auth... [This one has free samples, but only a sample of the book.]





Since she is selling access, I rather doubt that you will find them for free, and if you do, if would not be a legal site.

No comments:

Post a Comment